Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Finally! Good news!

Joint Council released this information about adoptions from Guatemala. It may seem like 4 months isn't a big extension, but it means a world of difference for me to get my paperwork ready.

Here's the link: http://www.jcics.org/Guatemala.htm

I'm finally feeling hopeful after all these months of angst & anxiety & upsetness (okay, that may not be a word, but it's how I felt).

If you pray, please continue to pray that I'll be wise in this decision. I still need to work with a reputable agency, and I want to trust the agency to do everything correctly.

1 comment:

Betsy said...

I've been thinking a lot about you, wondering if you were going to "go for it". Hope you do and everything goes smoothly, well as smoothly as they can under the circimstances.

Wishing you all the best and look forward to reading more.