Friday, October 27, 2006

Still saying maybe, maybe, maybe

My heart feels like adoption is what I am meant to do. Tonight I'm with my girlfriends I met through Arizona Adoptive Families. And, I'm still using "I don't know" or "maybe" to describe what I'm doing.

I finally expressed aloud that I was really uncomfortable with the agency I thought I had picked. They had gone with me to the meeting so I knew I had to explain why I hadn't done anything yet.

I don't have any peace.

Every major decision I've made - from taking a job to buying my first home to moving to Phoenix - I never actually ACTED until I felt peace.

And I have no peace...

Will I ever have peace?

Am I backing out?
I don't know....

I do know from past experience that I WILL have peace when it's the right time

No comments: