Friday, November 3, 2006

Request for Another Info Packet

After another round of online searching, I see Christian World Adoption listed on guatadopt.com and I visit the website. I'm not 100% sure I need a Christian agency, but it's worth a look.

Wow! Something feels really familiar when I visit the site. Have I been on it before?

The Executive Director's name rings a bell. Tomilee Harding.... that really does sound familiar and it's an unusual first name (like mine)

Then I remember... I checked out this agency when I was considering an adoption from Bulgaria in 1999. I remember being disappointed that they didn't have a program for Bulgaria because I liked a lot of other things about them.

Yes, I'll request an information packet.

Isn't it funny how you see things differently when you reconsider where your child might be?

No comments: