Friday, November 17, 2006

Deep breathing works wonders

I'm calmer today. I received an email from an adoption adviser with Agency, and she reminded me of something very important.

God knows where my daughter is, and He has perfect timing.

So, I'm doing my deep breathing and feeling more centered than yesterday. After all, timing is everything. In other areas of my life, I have relied on the idea that something would happen when the time was "right" - this adoption ought to be the same.

I will need to remember calmness a lot during the next several months. As Krisanne said in her email, "Adoption is not for whimps and knowing that you have given God control and constantly ask for His intervention can be such a source of courage."

Okay, God.... I'm waiting patiently again. Thanks for the reminder.

No comments: