Sunday, November 26, 2006

What a Godwink!

Friday night I was watching TV with friends, and they wanted to watch Primetime news show on Mel Gibson's upcoming film Apocalypto. The film is about the Mayan Indians from Guatemala - their noble heritage, their empire's fall, and the possible legacy that lives today.

During the show, they interviewed children and families living in Guatemala. I felt my skin vibrate to see the country. I felt strongly that my daughter is already living or will be born there. I also felt very humbled to know that a daughter of Guatemala will be entrusted to my care.

What I felt was a God wink! This amazing book was written by SQuire Rushnell to explain the power of coincidences in our lives. It's my belief that everything happens for a reason and coincidences exist all around us every day.

Even as I was watching the TV show, I exclaimed to my friends, "that's a God wink!"

As with all God winks, it felt like a confirmation that I'm on the right path for my life.

No comments: