Friday, March 23, 2007

Going with the flow

A couple of weeks ago someone suggested that I set a deadline for making a decision on what to do next. I'm sure that seems logical to a lot of people.

What works for me is paying attention to my little voice. That little voice has guided me pretty well throughout my life. When I ignore it, I have trouble. When I follow it, all goes smoothly.

My little voice is crystal clear about my desire to be a mom. However, I also feel like I'm pushing right now. I don't feel good when I feel like I'm pushing myself for a decision.
Pushing is not going with the flow.

Relaxing for now is going with the flow.

Being open to any avenue for a child to enter my life is going with the flow.

Talking with people who adopted is going with the flow.

Feeling serene about my options is going with the flow.

I'm going with the flow....
wherever it takes me

1 comment:

Betsy said...

Listening to your "inner voice" is the only way to go...

Your "inner voice" will never lead you astray.