Friday, September 28, 2007

Heavy heart, clear conscience

I am taking this blog private on Monday, October 1. Unfortunately, I have someone who posts angry or insulting comments, and I am tired of deleting them.

My only recourse is to take this blog private. This blog has not been part of my public profile for awhile now, but the person who posts obviously has the blog bookmarked.

If you would like to know how I'm doing, you can post a comment with your email address or email me directly. I'll send you an update when I start my new adoption blog.

Many thanks for reading and caring about what I'm doing!

3 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Betsy said...

Yeah, for sure, keep me on your list.

Unknown said...

http://www.azcentral.com/news/articles/1001guatadopt.html

In the paper today...just an FYI in case you hadn't seen it yet.

Hope things work out for you hon!