Friday, September 7, 2007

Irony of Technology

At the moment, I write two blogs. My other blog focuses primarily on business, success, and my perspectives. If you haven't read it, here's a link: When You're Ready to Soar

This blog is a roller-coaster ride about my adoption plans. Lately, my adoption journey has been more emotional, stressful, and upsetting. So, I decided to make this blog private. Only certain people would have access to it or maybe no one except me.

Of course, I did the exact opposite of what I planned. My business blog got the "private" status and this one was still wide open to anyone & everybody.

Thankfully, someone who reads both blogs sent me a note and asked why I had made my business blog private.

After I quit laughing, I decided I'd better change the settings for my business blog.

For now, I'll continue to leave this blog as-is.

Thank you for reading and posting comments. If I decide to take this one private, I'll let you know ahead of time.

UPDATE: If I do make this blog private, there is a way to set it up so your information is private.

No comments: