Monday, December 18, 2006

Next step after agency agreement....

It's interesting to me the questions my friends are asking about my adoption. People seem to know that the process can be long and expensive. Beyond that, they don't know what to expect.

This weekend I explained to some friends that I am at milestone #1 with a lot of milestones in front of me. My experience as a project manager is clearly popping up because I'm thinking about how to identify all the adoption's major milestones. LOL

Seriously, I see the home study as the next "big thing" to do after sending the first half of the agency fee with my legal agreement. I just sent an email request to the Arizona Adoptive Families group to ask about home study providers.

Let's see what kind of suggestions come to me....

No comments: